What can I expect when you create my new website?
- Custom web design & layout OR WordPress set-up OR
choice of HTML 5 template
- Page development: HTML straight-coding OR template customization
- Search engine optimized (SEO) HTML code
- Metatag data: "Title", "Description" and obvious "Keywords" - site-specific.
- Blog set-up and customization
- Links to your Facebook/ Twitter social networking accounts
- Copyediting and proofreading (Copywriting available)
- Photo editing
- Email account set-up
- Hosting recommendations and guidance
- Site submission to Google, Yahoo! and Bing
- Anything else you need!
- IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
How much does a website cost?
Well, it's kind of like renovating a kitchen: It depends what you want.
Because each project is unique, we compile a free estimate for every prospective client.
Generally, our estimates for custom websites consider these Pricing Guidelines
Please contact us
for a free, personal estimate.
When is payment due?
In most cases, a 50% deposit is due after the initial consultation and before commencement of work. For larger projects, a second payment is due when the design "template" is complete and approved. The balance is due upon completion of the project.
Do I need a web hosting account? What is the cost?
For your site to be live on the internet, you will need to open a hosting account. We can guide you through that process. Your host will charge you for their service directly. The typical cost for a basic hosting plan is $5-$12 per month.
This does not apply if you choose to set up a basic WordPress website on WordPress.com.